My Page :)

Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Another fail...

So I'm a bit annoyed/depressed because I just realised how nice I am. Like really, sometimes people just take advantage of me. I always pay attention to what people say and when I point out that like for my exam today they didn't ask me how it went and they're like 'Oh yeah'. And then I just feel like.. poo, basically. So I'm always welcomed to ask them about how things are going and listen to their stories (most of them which are crap) all day long but they can't ask me how an exam went??? Ok, that's cool. Keep calm I tell myself. It's not worth it to kick up a fuss and argue. I'm not good at fights, all I'm able to do is listen to the person bullshiting and ignoring them. That's just who I am.

Ok so today I had my Biology exam and it was alright and of course the things that I revised for the most didn't come up on the paper. That's cool, cos I mean I didn't waste my time or anything.... (Note the sarcasm as I write) 
Anyway, knowing that I have the exam today, yesterday I vowed to eat breakfast for today which by the way is not becoming such a hard thing to do anymore :( Yes people say skipping breakfast is bad but for me its a little different... 
If I don't eat breakfast I will not eat dinner because I eat lunch which means I only eat once a day. If I eat breakfast then somehow my messed up hunger signals drive me into eating dinner too, that means I eat TWICE a day. So yea, I ate breakfast and lunch today. and LOADS of snacks 
I didn't mean to, it's just that my friend (who if I may mention is SKINNY and I LOVE HER SHAPE its DEPRESSING) forced me and bought me chicken nuggets and fat chips to eat at the canteen when I told her I have an exam. Silly me, I shouldn't have. Now I know to avoid telling her I have exams or tests or whatever because she believes it magically makes your brain work better o.O So that sucked but I didn't give into eating dinner though (YAY), because my mum didn't really bother me too much since she was busy with her own thing.  
So my goals for tomorrow are to skip breakfast and simply just eat lunch and resist dinner which is about the easiest thing to do. Resisting dinner that is, I simply look at the amount of food my parents eat and that already puts me off and I'm on my way!
I weighed myself after breakfast today, fully dressed because I forgot to weigh myself after taking a shower. 
I don't want to weigh myself today because I know I gained about a pound or two. Gonna do some leg and abdominal exercises before bed to feel better.
Hopefully I will burn more calories through my 2 hour trampolining session tomorrow. I missed today's 1 hour session because it's during lunchtime and yea....

So some encouragement for you guys and myself also





quote_graphic-3139958230.jpg (600×400)

Quote about Determination
motivational14.jpg (360×288)

motivational.gif (444×317)
So true...... :(

quote_never_give_up.jpg (390×254)


inspirational-quotes-1



Ha ha! :D



AMEN!!




This is what I need to work on sooo badly


Ha ha ! :D



And on that marvellous note, bye and take care guys! xx



2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better :)

    You know, I alsohad eating disorders, lets call it anorexia.. but then I put on weight and now I'm fat I feel so bad! I need to loose some weight but I just cant.. So your blog gives me inspiration and motivation! thank you!


    By the way that I really like it!– I read it with alot of pleasure. I adore blog like yours so.. I just wonder..if we could follow each other..Please answer! But even if your answer is “no” I’ll be still your reader.
    I really need your support.

    with love,
    your opinion is VERY important for me!http://chocarome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soo glad you enjoy my blog :) And sure I would love to follow yours! What's your goal weight at the moment? My ultimate goalweight is 105-110. Im 129 at the moment and hoping to be a safe 120 by New Years. How are things at the moment?

    Im currently trying as much as possible to eat once a day (lunch) but when I do fall hungry I eat very light snacks and try to avoid my mum ha ha :) Shes always on my case about eating which makes it extremely hard. But anyway I started a new exercise regime since Wednesday evening last week in which I basically do abdominal and thigh exercises three times a day for like 10mins. Currently I'm sore from all the push ups I've done ha ha. Hopefully all the hard work will pay off soon tho :)

    ReplyDelete