My Page :)

Search This Blog

Sunday 4 December 2011

So....

So... I'm still sick, which I really didn't think would last up till now. So I've fully regained my appetite, mostly because my mum has been making me eat and I don't really have flu-ey symptoms anymore.... It's my throat now; it kills.
 Anyway I'm still gonna go trampolining tomorrow after school because there's no way I'm missing anymore. I missed my 2 hour session for the past two thursdays and I feel like I'm slacking. Hasn't really been my fault though as for the first time I missed it, my mum and I went shopping for her birthday and the second time I was ill, so yea.... I bet my teacher is going to be mad pissed now -_-

Listening to Coldplay at the moment..... Random I know ha ha :)
I love their song called Paradise, gave me goosebumps when I first listened to it :)

Anyways I'm gonna fast tomorrow because I absolutely had no control over what I ate this weekend, my mum. That's all I need to say.












Some couple thinspo :)
















emo love<33 - emo-couples photo


Well that's it for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment