My Page :)

Search This Blog

Monday 19 December 2011

It was going soo good...

So as you can tell by the post title; I have failed. Again. But guess what guys I'm not beating myself up about it because it's the holidays now and I'm totally taking the opportunity over the next few days to fast and do some vigorous exercise as my parents are still working this week. So I should be able to fast until Thursday morning :) I'm actually excited about not eating, the feeling of emptiness and turning a cold shoulder on hunger; It gets me on a high that is impossible to explain unless you are able to read my mind and feel what I feel.

Anyway, enough of that! Starting from now I am NOT eating. I shall drink plenty of water and take vitamin supplements as well as fibre tablets that have laxative effects (yay, finally found them in the medicine cupboard). I shall wake up at 8AM and go rolllerblading (rollerskating) in the morning for an hour (although it's gonna be FREEZING COLD) and again in the afternoon at 2 or 3PM depending on if it seems its gonna start getting dark outside soon. So yea that's my plan, and if I feel excrucitating hunger pangs I shall ONLY have 1 packet of Tomato and Basil soup in a cup which is only 55calories!!! I must remember, I must remember...... When I feel like going to the kitchen I must remind myself that it is not worth it and that it's best to just stay in my bedroom and do a mountain-high pile of homework, coursework and revision for my freaking exams in January.

Ok, so those who have read my previous posts probably know that I absolutely LOVE trampolining and I have owned and used Rollerblades since the age of 9. So yeah, I want to know two sports that you guys absolutely LOVE!

Some thinspo for you lovlies out there that actually read my blog :) 


TalyorMomsenExposed1
I love Taylor Momsen! :)


Guys, guys, guys!! I'm sooo glad to have found rollerbading thinspo :)













Have a lovely day and week guys :)


1 comment:

  1. you always have the best thinspo! i love it :) i dunno if it counts as a sport but i LOVE hula hooping! i keep my hoop in the kitchen and hula while i wait for the kettle or the microwave haha xxxxx

    ReplyDelete