My Page :)

Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 January 2012

So sorry! Oh and happy New Year :)

I haven't posted in weeks and I'm sorry guys. Been mega busy! Exams start next week Tuesday, hope everything goes well :) Got coursework due on Friday which I MUST start now.... after this post. Hope you guys had a good holiday and this year I didn't make any resolutions (surprisingly). I'm gonna stick with being realistic.

POSITIVES

Thank God I didn't gain 1 pound during the festive period!!! It's quite surprising because I ate a lot of CRAP including tons of sweets, crips, chocolate ect. Everything bad basically. And there are STILL some leftovers at home. Anyway, I started doing daily workouts again and hopefully I will last longer than 3 weeks this time. Maybe I should have breaks at times so I don't get bored? 

I'm regularly going to the gym, only once a week though but it's still something! I go on Tuesdays during lunchtime at my college (6th form) because it's a Girls-Only session., I could go to the Thursday one too but I already go for the Christian Union thing during lunchtimes so thats not possible.

NEGATIVES

Im stuffing my face like CRAZYYY!!!! Too many holiday leftovers at home :(

PLAN

stop eating after 6PM!!!

to stop craves I WILL drink a long cup of water, IMMEDIATELY, if I can't hold it, eat an apple and reward myself with a tiny snack like a chocolate covered rice cracker (only 40 calories!) if I still feel hungry. 

There's no point treating myself badly by trying to fast when there's so much CRAP around the house

Keep drinking herbal teas! It's really helping me poo (excuse my language) normally and not be bloated all the time :)

Time for thinspo!!!!

winter snow thinspo healthspo (10).jpg

angelina jolie winter thinspo healthspo.bmp
She's so beautiful :)

winter snow thinspo healthspo (9).jpg

couple couples winter christmas thinspo healthspo (3).jpg

winter snow thinspo healthspo (7).jpg

winter snow thinspo healthspo (12).jpg

winter snow thinspo healthspo (16).jpg

winter snow thinspo healthspo (3).jpg



I always love snow thinspo, not sure why..

Blazer, Necklace, Ring, Shoes, Ear Cuff

Dream legs up there ^^^ :O

Thrifted Shorts, Thrifted Top, Pins & Needles Bag

From Russia With Love Hat From Charity Shop, Jumper That Is Actually Camel Coloured But It Got Bleached Out By All The Snow From Charity Shop, Criss Cross From Jesus Army, Work Jeans

Jc Fake Fur Jacket, Monki Knit, Bik Bok Over Knee Socks, Nelly.Com Wedges

Pull Over From Second Hand, Over Knee From H&M, Shoes From Vagabond

Silence & Noise Black Mini Jumper, Silence & Noise White Snow Leopard Faux Fur Jacket, Floral Lace Stockings, Black Over The Knee Socks

Holy shizzle!!! I wanna be able to wear thights like that and  NOT have fat spilling over!! :D

H&M Shirt, Necklaces, Forever21 Shorts, Belt From Secondhand

Fur Coat, High Heels, Red Hair

Ok, that's it for now lovelies :)






No comments:

Post a Comment