My Page :)

Search This Blog

Sunday 15 January 2012

Lookbook thinspo: Ebba Zingmark

I chose Ebba for my first ever Lookbook dedicated thinspo post. I will make weekly thinspo dedications every week and my usual blog posts :)

What I like about her: her quirky style and dress sense, her hair, her DAMN skinny legs, her beauty :)


Thanks for all the support guys. Feel free to ask questions and comment! :)

Yes.I Sweater, Shoes

Mango Dress, Mango Polo, Secondhand Boots

Chapnlle Shorts, Knitted Jumper, Björn Borg Shoes, Style By Marina Blouse, Hm Hat

Rützou Jacket, Rodebjer Polo

Monki Coat, Www.Romwe.Com Scarf, Jeans Shorts

1744096_stickatlookbook

Romwe Sweater, Le Bunny Bleu Shoes

Http://Www.5preview.Se/ Jacket
I'm gonna look this tiny in jackets one day! :)

Cardigan, Shorts, Thights, Hat,Top And Shoes

2hand Everything

Dress, Shoes, Bag From Secondhand

In Love With Fashion Dress, Shoes And Jacket, Backpack

I could go on forever..... Just check out her lookbook yourself >> http://lookbook.nu/user/looks/131901-Ebba-Z





No comments:

Post a Comment