My Page :)

Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Extremely long couple thinspo

thinf0reverx:

This is one of my favorite thinspirations. It’s why I’m doing this. I’ll be so happy.











ooooooft! It's hot in here ;)







Ultimately this is what I would want for my bf to do to me :)









image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image
would be lovely to feel tiny in my bf's arms :)

image

image

image

image

image

image

you can't really tell but she's got a tiny neck!






































2 comments:

  1. Adorable :)
    If you find a while, take a look also at my outfits: http://violinstyle.blogspot.com/
    The newest one is inspired by... Pink Panther! ;)
    If you like it, please follow me via GFC.
    I'll be happy to follow you back. :)
    Greetings,
    Joanna from www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love the couples thinspo, something different for once.

    www.strengthisbeauty13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete