My Page :)

Search This Blog

Sunday 15 January 2012

Actively making progress....

Hey guys! So, for the past few days I've been very good at controlling myself :) I've only eaten once yesterday and today and before that I've been very cautious and haven't binged. I think I'm starting to realise that change all happens once you start thinking differently. I mean, now I actually listen to my brain when it says that I'm nearly full. It's quite weird and you might not understand but bear with me. It's almost as if I mentally process everything on my plate and food in my surroundings before it even goes into my mouth. It's good in a sense that I know that I will only eat what's on my plate and I won't burden myself with more food from the surroundings. I sort of just think that I'm physically incapable of downing anymore food than what's on my plate. For example, like today at Breakfast with the family, after finishing my plate of food (2 baguette slices + toppings), I stared at the croissant for a bit. My mum looked at me and said "Eat it", and I just looked at it some more and concluded that "no" I couldn't physically put in my mouth. For the first time in ages, I've been almost full, realised it and actually stopped eating!!! That's quite an achievement for me because although I know I'm full, I carry on eating- It was baaaad. 


I've challenged myself to get to 125 by February 8th. Haven't weighed myself, only going to on Wednesday's because the 8th will be a Wednesday. Wish me luck guys :)
P.S: Add me on twitter :) https://twitter.com/#!/MindYourOwn_Biz

Some Lookbook thinspo for you guys (fashion+thinspo all in one) :) Check it out >> http://lookbook.nu/

Freshjive Tee, Grafea Rucksack, Levi's Cut Offs, Romwe Creepers, Supreme Beanie, Vintage Leather Jacket

Cropped Biker Jacket, Crybaby Top, American Apparel Denim Shorts, Spike Loafers


Studded Collar

Bird Print Shirt

H&M Shirt, H&M Sweater, Monki Socks

Lavish Alice Shirt, Temporary:Secretary Jewellery

Zara Vest, Furla Bag, In Love With Fashion Dress

Vintage Red Jacket, Zara Sequined Shorts

Sequin Blazer, Mango Colored Shorts, Super High Ankle Boots, Today I'm Wearing This Top

Jacket, Shorts

Tee, Shorts, Vest

H&M Hat, By Celina Layered Cross Necklace, Proenza Schouler Ps1 Bag, Love Dress, Iwearsin Tights, Yves Saint Laurent Boots














2 comments:

  1. That's so hard to realize when you are full from years of ignoring that little voice telling you so.
    Great job on hearing that voice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm veryyy late, but thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete