My Page :)

Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Good day!

So today was a good day... obviously as you can tell. I worked out at the gym today on the leg exercise machine thing (I think it's called an elliptical?) after which I felt EPIC! I actually felt light and I was surprised I even lasted the full 30mins with no stopping. I'm proud of myself, it's quite an achievement for me :) The fact I was doing that murderous hill training aswell just puts the icing on the cake :)

Weigh-in is tomorrow... I wonder how I'll do. Even if I don't lose at the moment it's ok because at least I'm actually managing my binging habits really well these days. (I really want to lose though!!)

From tomorrow on I'm on a liquid diet- I'm not shoving anything solid down my throat -.-

Stats:
666 calories (Food)
315 calories burned (Exercise) over 30mins
Net: 351 calories

Today's thinspo is dedicated to shoulders, neck and back :) I find slender necks especially alluring and sexy







AWESOME!!! ^^















I haven't lost control by the way I just like the picture; her back is awesome



legit.


haha this is exactly what my nose looks like :)












No comments:

Post a Comment