My Page :)

Search This Blog

Sunday 6 May 2012

It's been a while...

Yea the title is quite an understatement. A lot has happened in the past few months, and I mean A LOT.... anyway there's no need to be depressed, I can simply choose to move on :)

Now some motivational thinspo... Enjoy :)







my dream body :O




to look THAT hot in shorts would be amazing!


to have that gap while crossing your legs.... !!


AMEN to that!!


yea erm that would be a problem.... theres too much food at home...


hmmmmm *nods in agreement*


one day i will do this and not have gross amount of fat hanging loosely! :D


such a HOT body!


*makes a mental note*


cos seriously, i cant take the "you've added weight" remarks and jokes anymore - from friends and family, even random people


1 Pro Ana Tips and Thinspiration Tips

And on that note, you have reached the end of this post and I hope you guys continue to be strong :) xx




No comments:

Post a Comment