My Page :)

Search This Blog

Saturday 26 May 2012

I'd like to just sleep the time away


So.... *deep breath*
My mum caught me and my boyfriend 'embracing' yesterday.... ermmm yeah. Not good.

perfect illustration of how i feel right now...
This is exactly how i feel right now :(

So obviously I get dragged home and thank God she just hollered at me but still... I feel totally exposed now and she looks at me like I'm a slut. But I haven't even had sex before and she's going on about how she's too young to be a grandma... Oh gosh, always about her isn't it.

So a question to you all, is biting or pinching your skin till it bleeds and leaves a mark a form of self-harm? Because when I'm really stressed like I was yesterday, that's what I do. Hmm... o_O Plus, is it likely I'll suffer from self-harm? because my brother used to, he's got loads of scars...

No comments:

Post a Comment