My Page :)

Search This Blog

Monday 11 March 2013

Time for a change!

So it's been a while since I've posted anything.... Probably about a year and a half.

And although I have gained weight actually, I definitely am not going down the unhealthy route of weightloss again. This time, I'm determined to move my lazy ass! (which I have been doing regularly by the way which has helped maintain my current weight).

The thing is, now I need to change the way I eat. I admit, I still have a problem with food which is rather unhealthy. I still binge uncontrollably when I'm feeling emotionally low. But I will get there, I promise.

Firstly;

I need to cut down on Sugar.
Sugar is my biggest enemy yet.

I have no problem avoiding meat and salty things but I do have a really sweet tooth most of the time.
And let me tell you it has cost me.... I'm about 7-10pounds heavier than last time I posted something on my blog.

I take the blame.

Secondly;

I need to cut down my frickin' portions. I can truly testify to the myth that people who don't eat breakfast are heavier. I've seen it with my own eyes. I used to eat breakfast during secondary school but once I got to my final 2 years, since then I've been a pretty good breakfast-skipper.

This means that I don't eat for ages and most of the time (I'm in the final year of Sixth Form by the way), I'm so busy I forget to eat which means that I probably don't eat until 4 or 5pm depending on my schedule.

So when I do eventually get my hands on some food, I wolf tons and tons of it down as if I had been starving for the past week. Obviously, this means that I overeat A LOT.
So not eating breakfast and lunch would be absolutely worthless at the end of the day because I eat twice or sometimes thrice as much as I would normally eat throughout the day in a single sitting. *Sigh*

That is bad. That is very VERY BAD.

This, I realise, is another habit I need to kick to the curb.

Lastly;

I have to destroy the 'I'm not good/pretty/slim-enough' monster within me. Once I find out how, I promise to share with you how I managed to tear the monster into pieces.

I'll leave now and do some coursework as I planned for today. Half the day is already gone! Oh dear, I'm so idle.... X_X

No comments:

Post a Comment