My Page :)

Search This Blog

Monday 25 July 2011

A new Day, a new beginning

For Monday 25th July 2011

So first of all, I must say I'm very annoyed as I'm writing this, I already wrote a post for today and it didn't save and I navigated away from the page so the damn thing is lost. Now I have to write EVERYTHING again...... grrrrr

Anyway, enough of my little rant up there...

Hello Fellow Bloggers! This is actually my first time posting something on here, I joined this website just a couple of days ago, mainly to find people like me who are trying to downsize to be skinny/thin. So just to let you know, if you don't agree with this sort of thing, simply leave this blog, thanks :) I'm only out here for support.

Stats
So before anything, initially today I was 132 pounds (this has been my highest ever by the way. Some people think it's not that bad, but trust me, my sort of body shape doesn't flatter that figure at all. Everything seems to go to the thighs, bum and arms omg -_-)

Anyway, so I took a dump and then I was 131pounds.
After some (thank God!) running I was 129pounds. (This really made me realise that with exercise IT IS possible to loose weight)

CW: 129pounds (9st.3)
GW for end of august: 117pounds (8st.5)
UGW: 98pounds (7st)

Food Diary

Breakfast: Bran flakes, nut and clusters cereal with semi-skimmed milk
Lunch: 1 slice of wholemeal bread with butter (yes i know, tut tut), salami and cheese
Dinner: Jealouf Rice (I'm african by the way, so that's red fried rice basically, it's spicy too)
Snacks: 1 stick thingy of cookies and cream ice cream and 3 slices of almond cake... (I was really naughty today and just binged really)

So in my 1st ever thinspo I'm currently focusing on gaps between thighs/legs





The tights look great on her!!!





Imagine your thighs being this thin!!!












Remember this is achievable guys!! Just make that extra little sacrifice and put in a bit more work, you'll fit into anything you want with a body like this. Come on, you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment