My Page :)

Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Hmmm... Progress?

So basically during summer time, around July... I was 126 pounds. Then I bounced all the way up to 135pounds and I am currently at 132pounds AND COUNTING! The scale is going down :) Wohooo! Although I'm sorta disappointed with myself for eating loads of Pringles today and a slice of toast with nutella. Oh well I managed to eat nothing else beside that accept some Mango and Pineapple. But I don't really consider them as food, they're simply nutritious stuff you need everyday :)

So yhhh I'm sick and I've missed a 2hour trampolining session today because of it -_- Ahhh well I will be back to bouncing on Monday hopefully :)

So at the moment I'm sorta pissed but not really. Basically my boyfriend and I havent talked in a week, might be even a week and a few days :( And I dont mean not talking as in texting I mean as in voice, face-to-face Skype talking (Yes I'm in a long-distance relationship, he's in New York, started University there this year)
Well the thing is I really want to BE with him but then I cant be bothered to TALK to him and I think he's slowly starting to give up to chase after me. And well that, thats just saddening.... :( Oh, freaking time difference! Why do you do this to me? Yea that's a problem too... When I am about to go to bed at around 12am my time its just about evening, his time -__- Megaaa annoying! Arrghhhh

So yeah, I have a psychology mock exam tomorrow, hope I don't fail cos as I'm sick at the moment, nothing's staying in my head -_- God help me.

Some neck and collar bones thinspo for today :)

So beautiful :')





collar bones, girl, hothothot, jaw, neck, skinny

beautiful, bones, collar bones, girl, skinny

beautiful, blond, bones, collar bones, model












Ok that's it for today, Stay strong guys! :) xoxo




2 comments:

  1. i have been trying to get sick for ages! everyone in my house has had a cold except me :( you lucky thing haha xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha yea, took me a whole week though, ohh well. dont worry you will surely get sick soon nough if everyone is ill. I literally spent the whole of last week dressed as if its summer and that failed. i only got sick when i've been literally breathing in the air of my sick friends. they thought i was crazy for wanting to have a cold lol

    ReplyDelete